Things to Do in Mooresville During the Summer by Kimmy Turley
- Go to Pioneer Park.
- Go and get a snow cone and/or ice cream.
- Go to Anderson Orchard and pick different fruits.
- Go to the Sodalis Nature Park and go on a hike, go fishing, and go on a picnic.
- Go have lunch or dinner at one of Mooresville’s restaurants.
- Go antique shopping at the Yellow Moon Antique Mall.
- Go to the Willowfield Lavender Farm.
- Go to Core Fitness Club for a morning or afternoon workout.
- Go to the Mooresville Public Library, and read or checkout a book.