Friday, April 19
· Oblivion (Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman)
o After alien warfare that destroyed the planet, a veteran who scans over the remains of the planet begins to question what’s really going on and what his mission really is.
Friday, May 3
· Iron Man 3 (Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce)
o When a new enemy begins to threaten United States, Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) contemplates whether he should choose to protect the woman he loves or face the enemy head-on.
Friday, May 10
· The Great Gatsby (Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, Tobey Maguire)
o Nick Carraway, after recently moving to West Egg, New York in the 1920s, becomes interested in the life of the mysterious Mr. Gatsby.
Friday, May 17
· Star Trek Into Darkness (Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana)
o The USS Enterprise is given the dangerous mission to hunt down a force that has attacked and fled Earth, leaving it in chaos.
Friday, May 24
· Fast & Furious 6 (Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson)
o Agent Hobbs is put in charge of taking down a rival gang led by Owen Shaw.
· The Hangover Part III (Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms)
o The guys go out again, not knowing what could go wrong.
· Epic (Amanda Seyfried, Josh Hutcherson, Beyoncé Knowles)
o Two worlds meet when one teenage girl is teleported to the other world and finds herself in battle with the forces of good and evil.
Friday, May 31
· Now You See Me (Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman)
o A squad of illusionists manage to pull off a trick that gains the attention of the FBI.
Friday, June 7
· After Earth (Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Isabelle Fuhrman)
o A father and son crash land on Earth 1,000 years after the planet was evacuated. They must find a way to signal for help and stay alive in a world that has evolved to kill humans.
Friday, June 14
· Man of Steel (Henry Cavill, Russel Crowe, Amy Adams)
o After a terrible accident, a young boy discovers he has extraordinary powers.
Popular posts from this blog
by Cassidy Kelley Food drive donations from MHS reached an all-time high with a total of 4,749 canned and boxed goods; a significant rise from the 938 that were collected last year. Mr. Clint Swalls’ class brought in an average of 42 items per student, thus winning them the free breakfast. Mr. Matt Bosworth’s class came in a close second with an average of 34 cans per student. Great job Pioneers!